Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- On March 5, 2018, Highway Equipment Company celebrated the opening of its new South American location, New Leader Comércio de Equipamentos Agrícolas e Serviços Limitada (New Leader Brazil). Located in Assis, São Paulo, New Leader Brazil represents HECO's first major step in its internati...ease.
- Since our beginning in 1939, we’ve manufactured the industry’s leading crop nutrient applicators and deicing spreaders.
- Highway Equipment is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Highway Equipment Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Highway Equipment website, ...nbsp;
- Every day, people and companies are generating new ideas and creating new solutions to take the road maintenance and agricultural industries to the next level. Whether that’s through drone technology, autonomous vehicles, or something yet to be invented, there’s one thing we know for cer...till.
- Our goal at Highway Equipment Company (HECO) is to give our customers everything they need to be successful. Whether they’re using a New Leader or Hi-Way product, servicing the product, or selling it, we want every person who touches our product to have everything they need to be successful.
- Respecting the environment without sacrificing productivity; historically, that was only a concept. Today, it’s a reality thanks to Hi-Way’s Xzalt and New Leader’s NL5000 G5 precision applicators.
- While we at Highway Equipment Company (HECO) continue to make technological advancements to help protect this resource and achieve more with less (see Hi-Way’s Xzalt and New Leader’s NL5000 G5 for more information), there is always more a company can do – more we as people can do – t...2017.
- Every year, the Des Moines Register recognizes Iowa companies and organizations as Top Workplaces based on surveys completed by the companies’ employees. This year, Highway Equipment Company (HECO) is proud to announce our employees’ survey results placed us in the top 25 (#23 to be exact)!
- As we near the end of 2018, we would like to bring some important dates to your attention so that you are able to plan accordingly and experience as little inconvenience as possible.
- Highway Equipment Company’s office and production facility will be closed Thursday, November 22, 2018 and Friday, November 23, 2018 so that our employees may celebrate the holiday with their family and friends. We will resume normal business operations Monday, November 26, 2018.