Manuals & Instructions
PS350 Dump Body
Up the payload and the productivity with the PS350 dump body. Built for maximum durability on any single-axle chassis, this dump body delivers the agility operators demand combined with the ruggedness their jobs require. A cross-memberless design means less weight and the capacity for even higher payloads.
- Heavy-duty 10-gauge grade 50° sides, headsheet and tailgate (65,000 psi tensile & 50,000 psi yield strength)
- ¾ inch (1.9 cm) tailgate latch hooks with 3/8 inch (1 cm) latch plates
- 1 ¼ inch (3.2 cm) diameter upper and lower tailgate pins
- 7-gauge one piece grade 50 floor (65,000 psi tensile & 50,000 psi yield strength)
- 10-gauge grade 50 front and rear corner posts
- Solid 10-gauge grade 50 tailgate panel
- Variety of body lengths available
Are different hoist options available on the PS350?
Available hoists for the PS350 include an underbody hoist or a front mount telescopic hoist contained within a doghouse. Underbody hoist units have 10 inch (25.4 cm) I-beam long sills, with a 4 inch x 2 inch x ¼ inch (10.2 cm x 5.1 cm x 0.6 cm) wall rectangular tube subframe. Hoist cylinder is 8 inch (20.3 cm) diameter with a 2 ½ inch (6.4 cm) diameter nitrided piston rod. Front mount telescopic hoist units include trunnion mounted cylinder with nitride cylinder tubes, modular cradle with body props and body down guides, 8 inch (20.3 cm) structural I-beam longsills and a 4 inch (10.2 cm) structural angle hinge with 2 inch (5.1 cm) hinge pins and 3 inch (7.6 cm) hinge blocks.
What options are available on the PS350?
Available options on the PS350 include:
- Body steel types including 304 stainless steel
- Floor steel types and thickness
- Cab shield
- Asphalt lip
- Coal chute door
- 6 panel tailgate bracing
- Tarp rail
- Air release tailgate
- Finish paint
- Grip strut walk rail
Hi-Way engineered the PS350 for optimum material transport, down to the smallest detail. Top rail, rub rail and any horizontal braces are seamless and sloped outward to shed debris. A 5 inch (12.7 cm) formed floor-to-side radius prevents material build-up in corners. Front corner posts are tapered for added body strength. The tailgate panel has full perimeter bracing to prevent flexing and twisting from load pressure.
Low Maintenance Features
The PS350 is the first choice for extended service life. Innovative, forward-thinking features take the pressure off of operators and the bottom line:
- Corrosion-resistant 300 series stainless steel upper tailgate pins
- Phosphate washed grade 50 steel bodies for greater paint adhesion
- Epoxy-urethane primed grade 50 steel bodies for superior body protection
The best results only come with the most precisely manufactured equipment, built using advanced product techniques like laser cutting and slot-and-tab design. Precision on the back end translates to precision on the front lines.
Looking for more information on the PS350 dump body? Check out the links above or contact 800-363-1771 or email@example.com.