Manuals & Instructions
PS400 Dump Body
Engineered for durability and built workhorse tough, the PS400 dump body handles max payloads with minimum effort. Designed for a tandem-axle chassis, it features a robust one-piece floor made from AR 400 for increased strength. A cross-memberless design delivers the capacity for the highest payloads on a lighter body.
- Heavy-duty 10-gauge grade 50° sides, headsheet and tailgate (65,000 psi tensile & 50,000 psi yield strength)
- ¾ inch (1.9 cm) tailgate latch hooks with 3/8 inch (1 cm) latch plates
- 1 ¼ inch (3.2 cm) diameter upper and lower tailgate pins
- 3/16 inch (4.8 mm) one piece AR 400 floor (180,000 psi tensile & 145,000 psi yield strength)
- 7-gauge grade 50 front and rear corner posts
- Solid 10-gauge grade 50 tailgate panel
- Variety of body lengths and heights available
What options are available on the PS400?
Available options on the PS400 include:
- Body steel types including 304 stainless steel
- Coal chute door
- ¼ inch (0.64 cm) AR 400 floor
- Cab shield
- Asphalt lip
- 9 or 12 panel tailgate bracing
- Tarp rail
- Additional tailgate and side bracing
- Finish paint
Hi-Way engineered the PS400 for optimum material transport, down to the smallest detail. Top rail, rub rail and horizontal braces are seamless and sloped outward to shed debris. A 5 inch (12.7 cm) formed floor-to-side radius prevents material build-up in corners. The tailgate panel has full perimeter bracing to prevent flexing and twisting from load pressure.
Low Maintenance Features
The PS400 is the first choice for extended service life. Innovative, forward-thinking features take the pressure off of operators and the bottom line:
- Corrosion-resistant 300 series stainless steel upper tailgate pins
- Phosphate washed grade 50 steel bodies for greater paint adhesion
- Epoxy-urethane primed grade 50 steel bodies for superior body protection
- Heavy-duty tailgate latch mechanism for longer life
- Nitrided cylinder tubes for better corrosion and wear resistance
The best results only come with the most precisely manufactured equipment, built using advanced product techniques like laser cutting and slot-and-tab design. Precision on the back end translates to precision on the front lines.
Looking for more information on the PS400 heavy-duty spreader? Check out the links above or contact 800-363-1771 or email@example.com.