XT3 Type II
Multi-Purpose Dump Bodies
Manuals & Instructions
XT3 Type II Multi-Purpose Dump Body
The XT3 Type II multi-purpose dump body comes fully equipped for versatility – delivering the power to dump, spread and haul in one high-performance front discharge machine. A front telescopic hoist creates a low center of gravity, removing the need for a sub-frame. Deicing materials spread in front of the drive tires for better traction and safer operation. A flat dump body floor makes it easy to haul anything from barrels to pallets. And a quick-detach front spinner assembly adjusts up/down, side to side and fore/aft for precision spread pattern control.
- Heavy-duty 7-gauge 409 stainless steel inner and outer longitudinal sills
- 7-gauge grade 50 body sides
- 3/16 inch (4.8 mm) AR 400 conveyor floor
- 5 inch (243 cm) wide body
- Body lengths 9/10 ft. to 14/15 ft.
- Two-year cylinder warranty
What options are available on the XT3 Type II?
Available options on the XT3 Type II include:
- Unpainted 304 stainless steel
- Painted Cor-Ten® steel
- Tool boxes
- Stainless underbody pan
- Pre-wet system
- Conveyor cover
Hi-Way engineered the XT3 Type II for optimum material transport and movement, down to the smallest detail. One-piece sides with radius design reduce material build-up. Sloped top rails on side sheets and headsheet add body support and prevent debris build-up on the rails. A high-torque 25:1 gear case starts even the heaviest loads. A sloped tailgate increases capacity by providing increased closing pressure and eliminating the need for an asphalt lip, which can interfere with intake hoppers on paving or chipping equipment. And a 16.75 inch (43 cm) wide cross conveyor handles more capacity than auger feed or chute-style front discharge units.
Low Maintenance Features
The XT3 Type II is the first choice for extended service life. Innovative, forward-thinking features take the pressure off of operators and the bottom line:
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel option
- Durable wear-resistant painted Cor-Ten® steel option
- Inner and outer sills fully welded to body floor for increased strength and corrosion resistance
- Strong AR 400 steel conveyor floor resists bending from load impact and provides superior wear resistance
- Gear idler, shafts, sprockets and bearing remove as one assembly for easy maintenance
- Forged steel sprockets ensure longer life
The best results only come with the most precisely manufactured equipment, built with advanced product techniques like laser cutting and slot-and-tab design. Precision on the back end translates to precision on the front lines, and a machine that maintains a consistent drop point.
Looking for more information on the XT3 Type II multi-purpose dump body? Check out the links above or contact 800-363-1771 or email@example.com.