XT3 Type III
Multi-Purpose Dump Bodies
Manuals & Instructions
XT3 Type III Multi-Purpose Dump Body
Adaptability comes standard on the XT3 Type III multi-purpose dump body. Operators love the versatile rear-discharge power it delivers for spreading, dumping and hauling. Deicing materials spread consistently with a quick-detach rear spinner assembly that adjusts up/down, side to side and fore/aft. Hauling anything, even pallets or barrels, comes easy with its flat dump body floor. No need for a sub-frame thanks to the front telescopic hoist’s low center of gravity.
- Heavy-duty 7-gauge 409 stainless steel inner and outer longitudinal sills
- 7-gauge grade 50 body sides and floor
- 3/16 inch (4.8 mm) AR400 conveyor floor
- 5 inch (243 cm) wide body
- Body lengths 10 to 15 ft.
- Two-year cylinder warranty
What options are available on the XT3 Type III?
Available options on the XT3 Type III include:
- Unpainted 304 stainless steel
- Painted Cor-Ten® steel
- Pre-wet system
- Tool boxes
- Conveyor cover
Can I add a sandbag filler to the XT3 Type III?
Yes, the optional easy-to-install 304 stainless steel SB3 sandbag filler attachment retrofits onto any existing XT3 Type I or Type III with rear discharge set-up, delivering the capability to fill two 50 lb. (23 kg) sandbags in just 10 seconds. Easy to install and remove, it features an adjustable vertical chute to accommodate varying truck heights and bag sizes, as well as an adjustable 12-volt DC vibrator that can be turned on and off with an optional control to help sand flow through the chute.
Hi-Way engineered the XT3 Type III for optimum material transport and movement, down to the smallest detail. One-piece sides with radius design reduce material build-up. Sloped top rails on side sheets and headsheet add body support and prevent debris build-up on the rails. A high-torque 25:1 gear case starts even the heaviest loads.
Low Maintenance Features
The XT3 Type III is the first choice for extended service life. Innovative, forward-thinking features take the pressure off of operators and the bottom line:
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel option
- Durable wear-resistant painted Cor-Ten® steel option
- Inner and outer sills fully welded to body floor for increased strength and corrosion resistance
- Strong AR 400 steel conveyor floor resists bending from load impact and provides superior wear resistance
- Gear idler, shafts, sprockets and bearing remove as one assembly for easy maintenance
- Dropped forged steel sprockets ensure longer life
The best results only come with the most precisely manufactured equipment, built with advanced product techniques like laser cutting and slot-and-tab design. Precision on the back end translates to precision on the front lines, and a machine that maintains a consistent drop point.
Looking for more information on the XT3 Type III multi-purpose dump body? Check out the links above or contact 800-363-1771 or email@example.com.