Manuals & Instructions
Deceptively simple yet highly productive, Hi-Way’s Pre-Wet Systems are no less engineered than the most complex spinner spreaders on the road. Operators demand excellence whenever they hit the road, and these Pre-Wet Systems more than deliver, with high-density polyethylene for UV protection, a top splash proof vent, a liquid relief valve with gauge and non-corrosive plumbing for tailgate or V-box applications.
- Serviceable bulkhead connectors
- Integrated power units.
- 1 ½ inch quick disconnect bottom fill
- Optional liquid level sensor
What sizes do Hi-Way Pre-Wet Systems come in?
Tailgate systems are available up to 100 gallons. V-box units are available in single or twin up to 200 gallons.
What styles of Hi-Way Pre-Wet Systems are available?
Hi-Way Pre-Wet Systems are available in electric manual, hydraulic closed loop and hydraulic series loop styles.
Use with manual or automatic spreader controls.
- 3 gpm corrosion resistant diaphragm pump with viton seals and polypropylene housing
- Cab controller with harnessing
- Optional pressure switches for ground speed interrupt
Hydraulic Series Loop
Use with auger/conveyor exhaust oil.
- 9 gpm corrosion resistant gear pump
- 9 gpm gerotor hydraulic drive motor
- Hydraulic series valve with manual on/off, electric on/off or electrical proportional control
Hydraulic Closed Loop
Use with automatic spreader controls.
- 9 gpm corrosion-resistant positive displacement silver cast roller vane pump
- 12 pulse polypropylene rotary flow meter with cabling
- 5 gpm geroler hydraulic drive motor
The best results only come with the most precisely manufactured equipment. Precision on the back end translates to precision on the front lines.
Looking for more information on Pre-Wet Systems? Check out the links above or contact 800-363-1771 or firstname.lastname@example.org.