Manuals & Instructions
SA-6C Tailgate Spreader
Multi-directional discharge, one-person cleanout and quick-disconnect hardware – convenience comes standard on the SA-6C tailgate spreader. For centerline deicing or windrowing, it’s hard to beat. The SA-6C delivers uniform spread combined with the versatility to easily adjust pattern as needed.
- 6 inch (15.2 cm) bi-directional auger
- 3/8 inch (9.5mm) helicoid flighting welded to heavy-duty 2 ½ inch (6.4cm) pipe
- Heavy-duty 7-gauge cover/back plate and trough
- ¼ inch (6 mm) endplates
What options are available for the SA-6C?
Available options on the SA-6C include in-cab auger, spinner and master on/off controls; non-painted 304 stainless steel; and a 5:1 worm gear drive (not recommended for berming applications).
Designed for Convenience
The SA-6C is packed with intuitive features designed to make operator’s jobs easier:
- Easy-open hinged bottom panel for one-person trough cleanout
- Convenient lift handle raises for spreading and lowers for dumping
- Quick-disconnect mounting enables fast removal and mounting without tools
Superior Spinner System
The SA-6C’s advanced spinner assembly makes precise spreading easy, with simple one-person installation and removal plus adjustability for varied spread patterns. An 18 inch (46cm) polyurethane spinner disc with six formed fins provides a uniform spread pattern. Bi-directional auger flighting ensures material feeds evenly from both sides of the dump body to the left-hand discharge area
What is the SA-6C’s swath width?
The SA-6C provides a consistent spread pattern from 4 (1.2 m) to 40 feet (12.2 m) wide.
Low Maintenance Design
The SA-6C is the first choice for extended service life. Innovative, forward-thinking features take the pressure off of operators and the bottom line:
- Direct drive hydraulic motor eliminates chain and sprocket or gear case maintenance
- Advanced spinner design protects hydraulic motor from material impact verify
- Available corrosion-resistant non-painted 304 stainless steel
The best results only come with the most precisely manufactured equipment. Advanced product techniques like laser cutting and slot-and-tab design create self-centering components like the material divider and spinner frame. Precision on the back end translates to precision on the front lines, and a machine that maintains a consistent drop point for precise product placement.
Looking for more information on the SA-6C tailgate spreader? Check out the links above or contact 800-363-1771 or firstname.lastname@example.org.