Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- This is no ordinary salt and sand spreader – this is a precision machine producing less material bounce and better road adhesion, virtually eliminating over-application on roadside shoulders. The Hi-Way Xzalt delivers a powerful 70:30 ratio of dry/liquid material via an innovative directional spinner that broadcasts mixed materials on one, two or three lanes to reduce time, fuel and miles. Xzalt delivers what every municipality demands for snow and ice management.
- Take control of winter’s worst with Hi-Way’s ruggedly engineered snowplows. Find blades for the smallest work trucks and the biggest behemoths, each robustly constructed for maximum removal at the height of efficiency.
- Multi-directional discharge, one-person cleanout and quick-disconnect hardware – convenience comes standard on the SA-6C tailgate spreader. For centerline deicing or windrowing, it’s hard to beat. The SA-6C delivers uniform spread combined with the versatility to easily adjust pattern as needed.
- Take to the road with the versatility of left or right discharge. The SA-9 tailgate spreader makes berming roadsides, filling trenches, deicing and windrowing a snap – for winter deicing or year-round maintenance.
- Up the payload and the productivity with the PS350 dump body. Built for maximum durability on any single-axle chassis, this dump body delivers the agility operators demand combined with the ruggedness their jobs require. A cross-memberless design means less weight and the capacity for even higher payloads.
- Repair edge ruts, fill trenches and restore road shoulders with ease and expertise, thanks to the TGC-18 tailgate spreader, which discharges material to the right or left side. Innovative quick disconnect pins make attachment and removal easy – no tools required.
- Deceptively simple yet highly productive, Hi-Way’s Pre-Wet Systems are no less engineered than the most complex spinner spreaders on the road. Operators demand excellence whenever they hit the road, and these Pre-Wet Systems more than deliver, with high-density polyethylene for UV protection, a top splash proof vent, a liquid relief valve with gauge and non-corrosive plumbing for tailgate or V-box applications.
- Highway Equipment is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Highway Equipment Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Highway Equipment website, ...nbsp;
- Municipalities, contractors and lawn/landscape professionals make the Super P medium-duty spreader their first choice for maximum maneuverability plus workhorse capacity. And when capacity takes priority, take it up a notch with the Super P High Capacity. Advanced features like an inverted V that mounts in fixed or swinging position take both to the next level (optional on 8 ft. units).
- Municipalities who want superior control make the E2020XT heavy-duty spreader their first choice for winter deicing. With intuitive design elements like a gearcase assembly that quickly removes for faster service, the E2020XT makes jobs seamless and easier. Take the machine to the next level with advanced options like an inverted V that mounts in fixed or swinging positions to reduce material bridging and protect the conveyor. Have special design demands? We’ll build to any municipality specifications.