Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Highway Equipment is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Highway Equipment Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Highway Equipment website, ...nbsp;
- Every day, people and companies are generating new ideas and creating new solutions to take the road maintenance and agricultural industries to the next level. Whether that’s through drone technology, autonomous vehicles, or something yet to be invented, there’s one thing we know for cer...till.
- On March 5, 2018, Highway Equipment Company celebrated the opening of its new South American location, New Leader Comércio de Equipamentos Agrícolas e Serviços Limitada (New Leader Brazil). Located in Assis, São Paulo, New Leader Brazil represents HECO's first major step in its internati...ease.
- Respecting the environment without sacrificing productivity; historically, that was only a concept. Today, it’s a reality thanks to Hi-Way’s Xzalt and New Leader’s NL5000 G5 precision applicators.
- While we at Highway Equipment Company (HECO) continue to make technological advancements to help protect this resource and achieve more with less (see Hi-Way’s Xzalt and New Leader’s NL5000 G5 for more information), there is always more a company can do – more we as people can do – t...2017.
- As we near the end of 2016, here are some important dates to consider regarding both the Hi-Way and New Leader product lines over the upcoming holiday season.
- Highway Equipment Company (HECO), the manufacturer of Hi-Way® road maintenance equipment and New Leader® crop nutrient applicators, is pleased to announce Daryl Patten, as the new Director of Strategic Development. Daryl is responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and impl...of...
- Hi-Way will have select hours during this holiday season.
- Get a behind the scenes look at how Hi-Way and New Leader equipment are built! Factory Tour Information: Highway Equipment Company (HECO) factory tours take approximately 1 hour and are scheduled by appointment only. Factory tours are given, for groups of five or more, on Mondays t...Tour:
- Highway Equipment Company’s (HECO) production facility will be shut down for annual maintenance starting June 30, 2018, and ending July 8, 2018. During this time, our Sales department will be available to assist you with emergency replacement of off-the-shelf service parts that can be ship...2018.